I'm so excited for another week of So Sweet Sundays! Fall is fast-approaching, which means the festive crafts and comforting flavors of the season are now running through everyone's wonderful posts and link-ups. There are so many things around blogland that I want to make. If only money and time weren't such constraints!
Another thing that has me eager to host this week's party is that, like the look of my blog, I am bringing a few changes to So Sweet Sundays. First, I've decided to leave it open from Saturday evening until Friday evening. Hopefully this will give more people the opportunity to share what they're up to! Second, I'm using a fabulous idea from Emily over at Nap Time Creations. I linked up to Tasty Tuesdays and saw that she chooses several link-ups to pin from each of her parties--genius! I'll be following suit and pinning the four link-ups that receive the most clicks each week. In addition, my third and final change is that I will also be selecting my personal favorite link-up to feature. So many people work so hard at their crafts and recipe creations, and it can be such a letdown when we aren't recognized in some way--be it comments, features, or the like. (I know this rings just as true for myself as it does for anyone else!) In my humble opinion, the more people we can recognize, the better!
All that being said, let's get to it! I give you the top four clicks from last week's party, all of which will be pinned to my Pinterest board this evening:
1. Pumpkin Custard Pie from The Kitchen Cookie
2. Fall Cone Trees at Our Forever House
3. Giant Banana Cupcake at The Lazy Hobbyhopper
4. Fall Crafts at Little Things Bring Smiles
The fifth link-up that will be getting pinned is my personal favorite, this free Fall printable from Our Forever House!
This just speaks to the choc-o-holic in me. I already have my Dollar Tree frame and orange paint aready to go! Wouldn't this look cute sitting in anyone's kitchen this Fall? I think so.
Congrats to all five ladies! Grab yourselves a button from the sidebar and post it proudly. :)
Now on to the party! You know the rules...
- Please become a follower of my blog, if you haven't done so already.
- Link directly to a specific post and not just to your blog's homepage.
- Visit at least one other link from the party and leave some comment love for that person. (Come on! We all love a nice comment!)
- Grab a button (located on the right-hand side) and put it somewhere on your blog where others can easily find it and join in on the fun!
Thanks for coming by and linking up!