Melt-In-Your-Mouth Almond Cookies
1 c unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c packed light brown sugar
1/2 c white granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Optional: confectioners sugar or M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in extracts.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually stir into wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Optional: Stir in M&M candies (as many as your heart desires)!
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to cooling rack.
- Optional: After moving to cooling rack, lightly dust cookies with confectioners sugar.
Enjoy these tasty cookies with a warm cup of coffee! I promise you won't be able to eat just one. ;)
I'm so excited to be hosting a new linky party for everyone to share their latest creations, both in the kitchen and out! Last week was the first So Sweet Sunday and it was a huge success. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has for this week! There are just a few simple rules that I ask you to follow:
- Please become a follower of my blog, if you haven't done so already.
- Link directly to a specific post within your blog so that we can easily find what you'd like to share.
- Visit at least one other link from the party and leave some comment love for that person. (Come on! We all love a nice comment!)
- Grab my new, pretty button and put it somewhere on your blog where others can easily find it and join in on the fun!
That's it! Link up as many times as you'd like, just as long as what you're sharing falls under the category of "sweet." (Not too hard to do, right?)
Thanks for joining in!
Have fun! :)
PS--If you're wondering where last week's linky part went, click here and scroll to the bottom. I explain it all! ;)
Cookies featured at: